Vaporshark 240v Odour Neutraliser Unit
The Vaporshark Unit is designed to provide a simple, safe solution to control tough odour problems in a broad spectrum of industries and situations.
The Vaporshark Unit is designed to provide a simple, safe solution to tough odour problems in a broad spectrum of industries and situations.
A neutralising dry vapour is diffused as air passes over replaceable “breathing” membranes to quickly penetrate all porous surfaces, ridding the area of residual odours. The Vaporshark is designed to hold up to five Vaporshark membranes. The sealed membranes contain a proprietary blend of natural oils that are safe, effective, and provide long-lasting neutralisation without creating ozone or leaving any residues.
The Vaporshark does not require evacuation of the treatment area during use and will not oxidise materials, damage fabrics, rubber or adhesives or affect electrical components.
Vaporshark provides effective solutions in difficult disaster recovery situations. Vaporshark treats atmosphere, contents and structure simultaneously.
Product Features / Benefits
- Does not use or create ozone
- Treats areas up to 50,000cu.ft (1416sq m)
- Convenient two-inch O.D. couplings allow connection to standard hoses for precise vapour delivery
- Typical membrane life is 270 hours
- Can be used freestanding or permanently installed to air handling systems
- Adjustable external air inlet control
- Durable, weather proof aluminium housing
- Six foot grounded power cord
- Comfort handle for convenient transport
- Heavy duty dual hasps with locking capability
- Approximate unit dimensions: 400mm H x 200mm W x 430mm L
- Fire and Flood Restoration Projects
- Restaurants & Bars
- Animal Shelters / Veterinary Facilities
- Wherever quick, powerful deodorisation is required!
Vaporshark membranes available:
5 Pack Vaporshark Membranes 3x Strong. Code – 90-0953/5.
5 Pack Vaporshark Membranes Lemon. Code – 90-0953/05/5.
5 Pack Vaporshark Membranes S.O.S. Code – 90-0953-85/5.